Mederma® for Kids is an effective and Kid-Friendly scar reduction treatment that goes on purple and rubs in clear. Trust the #1 Pediatrician-recommended brand of scar treatments and use Mederma® for Kids so they remember the fun and not the scar.
EFFECTIVE SCAR TREATMENT, with Cepalin® botanical extract, for old and new scars caused by: cuts & scrapes, stitches, burns, insect bites, and surgery
- CLINICALLY SHOWN to visibly reduce the overall appearance of scars in an easy to use gel that goes on purple and rubs in clear with a kid-friendly scent
- UNIQUE TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA penetrates beneath the surface of the skin to help: Collagen Production, Cell Renewal, and Lock in Moisture
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: Mederma® is the #1 recommended brand of scar treatments among Pediatricians, Doctors, Pharmacists, Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons* (IQVIA ProVoice Survey, February 2020)
HOW TO USE:
For best results, start using Mederma® for Kids as soon as your wound has closed and continue using daily for at least 8 weeks on new scars and 3-6 months on existing scars. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma® for Kids immediately. Do not apply to broken skin.
Generally, Mederma® for Kids users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.
- For external use only.
- For ages 2+
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Allantoin 1%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, peg-4, xanthan gum, alcohol, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, fragrance, methylparaben, sorbic acid, d&c violet no.2, fd&c red no. 4.|