TOPICAL RETINOID FOR ACNE: Prescription-strength acne gel treatment, now available without a retinoid prescription. This once daily topical retinoid for acne with adapalene gel 0.1% helps clear and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes and clogged pores. Dermatologist developed and tested.
- Helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes & clogged pores
- Adapalene gel 0.1% helps prevent new acne from forming
- Prescription-strength topical retinoid for acne
- Non-greasy, acne gel quickly absorbs into skin
- To open the product, remove the cap and insert the opposite side of the cap into the foil. Push down on the cap and twist until the foil is punctured.
- Apply a pea sized amount all over the face once daily after cleansing, preferably in the evening
- Do not use as a spot treatment, it should not be used to treat a single pimple
- Apply a moisturizer after use and sunscreen when outdoors
- For full directions, refer to the Drug Facts on the packaging
- Acne blemishes
- Blackheads and whiteheads