La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 is a healing gel that insulates the skin and helps to recover broken skin after procedures like stitching, laser and peels. This gel creates a thin layer of repairing ingredients which help to repair and soothe the affected area by reducing itching, repairing the skin barrier and moisturizing. The minimalist formula has been tested on sensitive skin and is 100% hypoallergenic. Do not apply on open wounds.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: broken skin (post-stitches, peels, laser);
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: promotes healing, relieves itching and tightness;
- Formulated without: parabens, fragrance.
- 5% Panthenol helps to regenerate the skin;
- Madecassoside, Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Hyaluronic Acid help the skin to recover and restore the skin barrier;
- Dimethicone creates a thin and protective film to enable the skin to heal;
- Anti-bacterial agents help to prevent infection;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin and gently hydrates.
How to use:
Apply La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 twice a day with a light massage. Do not apply directly on wounded area and avoid the eye contour.