La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Tinted Gel-Cream is a light coverage tinted sunscreen for oily to combination skin. The new formula with Airlicium keeps the skin free from excess oil thanks to its ability to absorb oil for up to 9 hours. This gel-cream is very quickly absorbed and leaves the skin fresh and without any feeling of product on the skin. Suitable for very sensitive skins, this sunscreen helps to protect from solar radiation and premature aging, and can also be used by people who tend to develop sun allergy.
- Color: medium;
- Coverage: light;
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, oily skin;
- Time of application: morning and throughout the day;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: oily to combination, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects against solar radiation, no white trace, very water resistant, PPD 22;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- XL-Protect is a combination of sunscreen ingredients which grants a broad UVA/UVB protection to protect the skin from sun radiation;
- Airlicium technology ensures that the skin is kept matte throughout the day thanks to its ability to absorb up to 100 times its weight in water;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin and gently hydrates.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Tinted Gel-Cream as the last step of your skincare routine at least 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every 2 hours and after swimming or towel-drying.