La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imperfections Gel-Cream SPF50+ is a very high protection sunscreen for acne-prone skin that is prone to UV-induced marks.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imperfections Gel-Cream SPF50+ is a facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin with a risk of UV-induced marks. This all-encompassing product contains broad spectrum protection (UVA-PF 21, UVB, infrared and pollution) to protect the skin from intense sunlight, as well as salicylic acid and niacinamide to address existing imperfections and prevent UV-induced marks. The addition of La Roche-Posay thermal water provides antioxidant and calming benefits to the skin. Finally, the exclusive AIRLICIUM™ Technology, which contains mattifying microparticles, absorbs sebum and repels sweat to create a long-lasting matte finish.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, acne, excess oil/sebum;
- Time of application: before sun exposure, throughout the day;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: oily and acne-prone skin types;
- Main benefits: offers broad spectrum protection (UVA-PF 21, UVB, infrared and pollution), prevents the appearance of UV-induced marks, absorbs excess oil/sebum to create a dry finish, gel-cream texture doesn't create a greasy or sticky feeling on the skin, does not leave white marks, very resistant to water, non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested.
- Salicylic acid and niacinamide target existing imperfections, all the while helping prevent UV-induced marks;
- Exclusive AIRLICIUM™ Technology contains matifying microparticles that absorb sebum and repel sweat to create a long-lasting dry touch;
- XL-PROTECT™ is a powerful blend of UV filters and antioxidants that goes beyond broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
How to use
Apply generously to the face 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently and generously in order to maintain high levels of protection, especially after swimming, toweling, or perspiring.