Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Dry Touch Sun Gel-Cream SPF50+ is a light-textured sunscreen that provides an immediate dry touch finish and protects from both UVA/UVB rays and HEV light.
Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Dry Touch Sun Gel-Cream SPF50+ has an Advanced Spectral Technology that not only offers high protection against UVA/UVB radiation but also defends from HEV light. This is important because although the main cause of sun-induced skin damaged is UV light the HEV light is also responsible for the production of free radicals. With a unique formula that contains Glycyrrhetinic Acid and Licochalcone A, this sunscreen has a powerful antioxidant action. This allows it to neutralize free radicals and help repair the skin from sun-induced damage.
With a pleasant light-texture, this gel-cream is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone and sensitive. Formulated with Oil Control Technology it contains lipid-absorbing pigments that provide a long-lasting anti-shine effect and an immediate dry touch. It is suitable for both hot and humid climates and, in addition, it is water-resistant, sweat-resistant, non-greasy, non-sticky and leaves no white cast. Besides, its formula does not contain octinoxate and oxybenzone, which are UV filters that can be harmful to coral reefs, making this sunscreen compliant with the Hawaii Reef Bill.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure;
- Time of application: before sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects against UVA/UVB rays and HEV light, helps repair the skin from sun-induced damage, provides an immediate dry touch finish, is quickly absorbed, water-resistant, sweat-resistant, non-greasy, non-sticky, leaves no white cast and is compliant with Hawaii Reef Bill, is suitable for both hot and humid climates;
- Formulated without: octinoxate, oxybenzone, parabens, sulfates.
- Advanced Spectral Technology offers not only high protection against UVA/UVB radiation but also defends from HEV light;
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid provides both soothing and antioxidant properties helping repair the skin from UV-induced free radicals;
- Licochalcone A has soothing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties helping reduce inflammation and neutralize free radicals.
How to use
Apply Eucerin Sun Sensitive Protect Dry Touch Sun Gel-Cream SPF50+ to the body evenly and in generous doses 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours. Do not expose babies and children directly to the sun.