Psoriasis body wash with salicylic acid
Psoriasis-prone skin has special needs, and it requires gentle exfoliation along with soothing and moisture-retaining ingredients to help calm your skin. A psoriasis body wash with salicylic acid helps relieve the itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis and helps prevent the recurrence of these symptoms. Meanwhile, a formula infused with exfoliating lactic acid, niacinamide to calm the skin and ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier and maintain hydration levels can help keep your skin clear and comfortable.
With 2% salicylic acid to help relieve irritated skin, lactic acid for mild exfoliation, three essential ceramides to promote skin-barrier function, moisturizing glycerin and urea, plus soothing niacinamide, CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanser gently cleanses psoriasis-prone skin, removes scales and helps the skin retain moisture. Our dermatologist-developed, allergy tested psoriasis body wash, coupled with CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream, helps clear visible symptoms of psoriasis and helps prevent them from coming back.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and helps prevent reoccurrence
- 2% salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis
- Mildly exfoliates with lactic acid
- Hydrates and softens skin with glycerin and urea
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
HOW TO USE:
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.