BROAD SPECTRUM MINERAL SUNSCREEN
SPF 30 mineral sunscreen for face
Help shield against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays with CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion. Our broad spectrum 100%-mineral SPF 30 lotion with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide helps form a barrier on the surface of your skin to reflect the sun’s rays and protect sensitive and all other types of skin from UV damage. It has three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture, and has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
Directions for Sunscreen Use:
- Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
- Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together
- Apply to one area of the body at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin
- The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses