Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
Your baby's delicate skin has special needs, especially when it’s dry, cracked or chafed. A healing ointment plays an important role in helping to treat and prevent diaper rash by sealing out wetness and protecting minor skin irritation due to diaper rash, while also keeping skin hydrated. A baby ointment formulated with ceramides and hyaluronic acid can help restore and maintain your baby's natural skin barrier, while locking in moisture.
CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment protects, soothes and hydrates your baby’s sensitive skin. Our lightweight formula was developed with dermatologists to meet the unique needs of babies, and features skin-protecting petrolatum, hyaluronic acid for additional moisture and three essential ceramides to promote optimal skin barrier function. Fragrance-free and lanolin-free, our baby ointment helps seal out wetness while soothing chafed skin caused by diaper rash.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free
- 46.5% petrolatum acts as a skin protectant
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, dye-free and gluten-free
- Developed with dermatologists
HOW TO USE:
- Apply CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment liberally as often as necessary